Panasonic MC-CL561 1600-watt Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Sometimes getting rid of those little pieces of debris that lie on the problem can be a daunting task indeed. For this reason, the Panasonic MC-CG917 “OptiFlow” Bag Canister Vacuum Cleaner was designed with a set of handy auxiliary features meant to handle such a problem.
This full-sized canister vacuum has a silent non-slip belt that is equipped with overload protection that makes it a more durable option than the conventional rubber vacuum belts. It also features helpful additions such as the controls that are conveniently placed on the handle and a hose that is easily detachable.
This handy Panasonic MC-CG917 vacuum cleaner combines the power of a 12 amp motor, a one-of-a-kind air-powered stair tool that has a rotating brush for good agitation, and an Optiflow System. Moreover, it has an impeccable design aesthetic, low-cost HEPA Filter and large capacity bag, and compact size make all consolidate to make this vacuum a useful addition at home, in the office, or your automobile.
This great Panasonic MC-CG917 has a 12 amp variable-speed motor with fingertip controls- the 12 amp motor with adjustable speed engenders powerful suction power leaving your floor clean and free of debris.
This 12 amp motor is also responsible for powering the air turbine brush that removes stubborn debris from your designated upholstery with ease. Aside from that, this motor is dually based and has a motorized nozzle for gentle cleaning of surfaces and increased belt life span.
OptiFlow™ with separate bag compartment –Optiflow Technology with double vented wall design maximizes performance and ensures that there is constant airflow through the dust bag even as it fills with debris and dirt.
More So it is fitted with HEPA media filter, which is placed in the dust bag and traps any airborne debris, and the detachable compartment makes changing the dust bag An easy job for the user.
-Added onboard tools- this includes a dusting and upholstery brush, crevice tool, floor brush, pet turbine, aluminum telescopic wand, and a floor brush.
With such a comprehensive set of instruments, your vacuum cleaning job is greatly simplified. You don’t have to worry about borrowing or buying any extra tools for the cleaning process. These tools are also conveniently placed for easy access.
Agitator shut-off- this feature helps protect the vacuum against blockages that can compromise the operation of the vacuum cleaner. The agitator turned off will help increase the life span of your vacuum cleaner since it detects any potential blockage that can cause damage in advance. Using the EZ Bare Floor Option, you can quickly switch off the agitator capability for supreme safety when cleaning bare floor surfaces.
HEPA Media Filter- this handy contrivance is ideal for trapping dust, allergens, and pollutants that can affect the user while vacuuming.
The acronym HEPA mainly stands for High-Efficiency Particle Arrestor and has been medically proven to be handy in mitigating the effects of airborne debris and dirt. HEPA is particularly pertinent for users who suffer from allergic reactions such as asthma and require added protection.
-Panasonic MC-CG917 HEPA Filter, 1-Pack
14-inch cleaning path- the nozzle covers a wide enough surface area for added impact and less time spent when cleaning. And with the help of a 12 amp motor, this vacuum cleaner will easily dissipate any dirt or debris that exists on the floor surface.
See More: Panasonic Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
This 14-inch wide nozzle also is manipulated by the 360 degrees hose swivel which is flexible enough to let you turn in any direction without the hose getting entangled.
The following are some of the important details about the Panasonic MC-CG917 vacuum:
Air system-clean air, Hose Type-6-Feet Non-Electric, Belt Change-Screws, Headlight-Yes
On/Off Switch Location-On Handle, Wheels-Standard, Cord Length-24 Feet, Bag Style-Micron.
- Easily available-this vacuum can be procured on a multitude of credible websites that exist online for a plausible price. Before you purchase, ensure that you have selected the ideal service provider who will deliver the machine at your location along with the product`s warranty.
- It has a large bag that is easy to change- most users find this feature particularly invaluable. The vacuum bag is large enough to give ample piece of mind when performing your cleaning duties and is considered one of the most beautiful features of this vacuum
- Compact size- weighing in at 12.4lbs, this vacuum cleaner becomes easily portable and easy to store. This small size also enhances its usability in that you can use to clean your car or tag it along to your office space.
- Ergonomic design- the handle, the controls, and other physical features have all been strategically placed such that they offer optimum comfort, accessibility or to avoid stress and injury. Moreso the suction is very easy to maneuver and also very effective.
- Wand grip is solidly built and comfortable to use- the wand feels sturdy in the user’s hands and also makes this vacuum easy to use. Besides that, it is also an indispensable feature in that most vacuum cleaners tend to be frail in nature and can break down quickly in the course of operation.
- Made by a credible service provider-Panasonic manufacturers have been in the production industry for quite a while now and are known worldwide for their extensive range of convenient and exceptional services and products.
- The center wheel is small- this causes it to have a front lean when you are pulling it in the house. The wheel should have been a bit large and better positioned.
- Emits a funny smell- this is mainly caused by the active action of HEPA filters and has a funky must that disappears rather quickly but can still be uncomfortable to some users.+